Monday, April 4, 2011

Marketing Systems : Marco Pontillo - 5 steps to market your property

Good Afternoon everyone, Are you looking to sell your property for the best dollar amount in the least amount of time? My name is Marco Pontillo, your local real estate advisor with Sutton West Coast Realty. Marketing Properties Home Evaluation & Pricing My goal is to achieve the maximum selling price for your home within a reasonable short period of time on the market. Get maximum value for your home with MP’s 5 point selling plan 1) Precise Evaluation MP Marketing Properties unique home value analyser is based on current market data, trend analysis and knowledge. By combining a comprehensive property evaluation and my in-depth comparative market analysis, then adjusting for current trends and price factors, I can establish an exact market value of your property. 2) Aggressive Promotion Marco PontilloMarketing Properties is based on a unique selling system to gain top dollar for your home. It is essential to ensure to my clients that I will gain the most exposure to the market as possible. My website is one of many examples in which showcase my featured properties online to the world 24/7, 365 days a year. I constantly look for innovative avenues both online and offline, to gain maximum exposure with the purpose of attracting an influx of international and local buyers. 3) Extreme Proficiency MP Marco Pontillo is devoted to providing extensive information and advice on all real estate interests. In the real estate world, I strongly believe the marketplace changes so rapidly, therefore I review daily reports to prepare myself to assist you in one of the biggest transactions of your life. 4) Profound Negotiation Marco Pontillo MP focuses on responsibilities to make sure your interests are at the highest priority. Whether you are a purchaser or buyer, my job is not complete until you are completely satisfied. I keep your interests in the forefront of the negotiations, leaving you with a worry free positive experience. Before I proceed with any contract, you will have to be 100% confident before going to the next step. 5) Courteous Follow up Marco Pontillo MP is continually communicating to his clients in this 5 step unique selling process, whether it is phone, email, SMS messaging, or a personable meeting virtually 7 days a week. Rest assured, I will be there for you! Added Services MP Marketing Properties Marco Pontillo include: Property Consultation Comparative Market Analysis Market Trends Pricing Factors Summary Analysis Start Your New Home Search

No comments: